xEBR Core Reference Taxonomy
- The xEBR Taxonomy defines common concepts for financial statements and company identification.
- The lastest stable xEBR Taxonomy is xEBR CRT v8.01 (published 2016/10); it includes links with Accounting Directive, BACH scheme and previous tags.
- The latest XBRL public version of the taxonomy is dated 2013-01-07 and concerns xEBR CRT v7.00; an updated version in line with xEBR CRT v8.01 is under preparation.
Matching tables between xEBR taxonomy and local taxonomies
- Matching tables are available for registered members only.
- Matched taxonomies (10-2016): BE DE FR IT NL SP UK
- Ongoing matching process : EE, FI, PO