XBRL Europe is registered as an AISBL (Association Internationale sans But Lucratif) under the Belgian law in accordance with the Law of 27 June 1921 on Non-Profit Associations, International Non-Profit Associations and Foundations.
XBRL Europe is governed and managed by:
- The General Assembly of its members;
- An Executive Committee under the supervision of the General Assembly;
- A Secretary General for the day to day management under the supervision of the Executive Committte.
XBRL Europe is governed by its bylaws which have been revised and registered in 2016 (see Governance section).
XBRL Europe membership is comprised of :
- XBRL European Jurisdictions which have applied and XBRL International;
- Direct members, of which Premium and Silver members.