XBRL Europe is an international not for profit organisation under Belgian law.
The association is governed by its bywlas which have been revised and registered on December 19th, 2016.
Download (English version)
Download (French version)
See dates and management reports on the dedicated page.
At the General Assembly in Warsaw the 29th of May 2018, the members have elected their Executive Committee and Audit Committee for 2018-2019.
a. Cat 1 – Jurisdictions representatives
· XBRL Denmark represented by Poul Kjaer
· XBRL France represented by Bruno Tesnière elected Chair of XBRL Europe
· XBRL Italy represented by Eugenio Virguti
· XBRL Netherlands represented by Paul Snijders elected Vice Chair of XBRL Europe
· XBRL UK represented by Philip Allen
· Vacant seat
b. Cat 2, 3, 4 – Direct Members representatives
· EFFAS represented by Hans Buysse elected Vice Chair Vice Chair of XBRL Europe
· E&Y EMEA represented by Kyle Lamb
· PwC represented by Jon Rowden
· TESH Advice represented by Thomas Verdin
· UB Partner represented by Martin Deville
c. Permanent XII representative
· XBRL International permanent seat represented by John Turner
· Géraud Amic – UB Partner
· Norbert Flickinger – XBRL Germany
SECRETARY GENERAL: Gilles Maguet