XBRL Europe is an international not for profit organisation under Belgian law.
The association is governed by its bylaws which have been revised and registered on June 17th, 2020.
Download (English version)
Download (French version)
See dates and management reports on the dedicated page.
At the General Assembly during the 30th Europe digital week, the 13rd of June 2022, the members have elected their Executive Committee and Audit Committee for 2022-2023. At the General Assembly the 22nd of May 2023, Manuel Puerta da Costa (EFFAS) has been officially elected in replacement of Hans Buysse
a. Cat 1 – Jurisdictions representatives
- XBRL Finland represented by Elina Koskentalo elected Vice Chair of XBRL Europe
- XBRL France represented by Bruno Tesnière elected Chair of XBRL Europe
- XBRL Germany represented by Thomas Klement
- XBRL Italy represented by Eugenio Virguti
- XBRL Netherlands represented by René Van der Meij
- XBRL UK represented by Philip Allen
b. Cat 2, 3, 4 – Direct Members representatives
- Bundesanzeiger Verlag represented by Krzysztof Jesse
- EFFAS represented by Manuel Puerta da Costa
- PwC represented by Jon Rowden
- TESH Advice represented by Thomas Verdin elected Vice Chair Vice Chair of XBRL Europe
- UB Partner represented by Martin Deville
c. Permanent XII representative
- XBRL International permanent non elected seat represented by John Turner
- Géraud Amic – UB Partner
CEO/SECRETARY GENERAL: Gilles Maguet