LINKS FOR ACCESSING EACH ONLINE SESSION WILL BE SENT TO YOU AFTER REGISTRATION TO THE XBRL EUROPE DIGITAL WEEK, ONLINE CONFERENCE
[BUSINESS & REGULATORS] PLENARY SESSION
GoToWebinar provided by AxiomSL – 16th of June, 2pm CET
2.00pm CET XBRL, Regulations, Reporting for Banks & Insurance, What’s new?
- Introduction : Facilitators Vincent Le Moal Joubel, Banque de France, Thomas Verdin, TESH BM&A, WG Co-Chairs
- Ana Teresa Moutinho, European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority
- Cristina Abascal, European Banking Authority
- Jean-Philippe Bohy, Single Resolution Board
- Giancarlo Pellizzari, European Central Bank
3.00pm CET Navigating the Turbulent Waters of CRR2 & Basel 4 in the Age of COVID-19: Turning Challenges into Opportunities
- Facilitator Mahim Mehra; AxiomSL, Panel with regulators, Société Générale, AIB.
- Genesis of B4 / CRR2 ~ why are we where we are. Lead into CRR3, what will come up. How is the regulation going to look like in 3/5 years’ time? Cross border harmonisation of rules interpretation. Timing of the regulation. Focus on capital vs profitability? Forecast for banking union, capital market union. We will be discussing those topics in the context of COVID-19 and disruptors.
3.45pm CET Taxonomy… more than a technical exercise
- Speaker Gina Matrisciano, Manager, KPMG Italy
- Considering the business meaning and consistency to develop better taxonomies for Banks and Insurance. Link with the BI WG works, Conclusion of the business & regulators slot, Invitation to join the technical slot.
[TECHNICAL POINT OF VIEW] ONLINE WORKSHOPS
GoToWebinar provided by Invoke – 16th of June, 4pm CET
- Speaker Julien Reber, Invoke
- Through various use cases (XBRL and OIM-CSV), the presentation will aim at highlighting the impacts of the modelling phase on validations and analysis. It will also intend to promote “best practices” for modellers, focusing on what they need to consider, especially for dynamic reports (on large volumes of data).
4.30pm CET UBpartner: OIM is the Future
- Speakers Martin DeVille & David Bell, UBpartner
- The business case for OIM – why vendors and organisations like ECB should adopt it and help develop it. The Technical case for OIM– why it fits and works for future projects that require large datasets, etc. Hence, this is where the future lies for XBRL
- Speaker Sebastian Gurgul, Software Development Director, Fujitsu
- Presentation will cover complete conceptual data flow of granular data. Starting from definition of metadata describing CSV file structure, through generation of xBRL-CSV data sets, possible data conversions, up to validation of granular data and data access layer exposing data for ad-hoc queries. During the presentation we will show existing prototypes of tools supporting selected steps of the process and benchmarks showing efficiency of the solutions under development.
5.30pm CET CoreFiling: Integrated Reporting with xBRL-CSV
- Speaker Mark Goodhand, Corefiling
- xBRL-CSV can handle the full spectrum of reporting requirements, from summary data to highly granular. xBRL-CSV definitions can be generated from existing taxonomies or data dictionaries (such as BIRD). xBRL-CSV can be introduced in a phased manner, in parallel with current xBRL-XML filings
Hosted by XBRL Europe – 16th of June, 7pm
For all, a team building Cocktail through Digital tools
With a quiz about XBRL Europe and a wonderful prize for the winner!
Also review the full program of the 25th XBRL Europe Digital Week – Online Conference