LINKS FOR ACCESSING EACH ONLINE SESSION WILL BE SENT TO YOU AFTER REGISTRATION TO THE XBRL EUROPE DIGITAL WEEK, ONLINE CONFERENCE
GoToWebinar provided by XBRL Europe – 15 June 2020, 14:00 CET
The ESEF plenary session will start the 25th XBRL Europe digital week. This session will focus on the last development on the ESEF implementation in Europe with the update from the regulators and OAMs and on the audit aspect as well. The quality and exploitation of datas perspective will be also underlined with the US experience and with the point of view from the US analysts. Finally an update from the ESEF BPTF working group will be given.
14:00 – Introduction
- Speakers Bruno Tesnière, President XBRL Europe; Gilles Maguet, Chief Executive Officer, XBRL Europe
- Introduction and set the scene for the conference agenda.
14:15 – 14:35 – Update from regulators
- Anna Sciortino, Policy Officer ESMA
- Nina Kumm, German NCA BaFin
14:35 – 14:50 – Update on the German OAM process related to ESEF
- Dr Matthias Schulenberg – CEO Bundesanzeiger German OAM
- Role and tasks of the OAM under German law – Q&A
14:50 – 15:10 – Auditors update on the audit of ESEF
- Speaker Jon Rowden, PwC UK
15:10 – 15:30 – Italy initiative on extensions
- Eugenio Virguti, Secretary General XBRL Italy
15:30 – Break – Break – Break
15:45 – 16:05 – US SEC: the lessons learned on quality and exploitation of datas
- Christine Tan, Idaciti
16:05 – 16:25 – Analysts and investor views on ESEF and on quality of datas
- Mohini Singh, CFA Institute
16:25 – 16:40 – Europe BPTF update
- David Bell, UBPartner, Pierre Hamon, XBRL France
- Guidance on Tagging footnotes. Feedback to ESMA on conformance suite.
16:40 – 17:00 – ESEF data quality
- Pierre Hamon, XBRL France
- The focus of this presentation is the Quality of XBRL data: What have we already observed? What can be done to enhance quality of ESEF iXBRL financial reports?
17:00 – Wrap-up – Bruno Tesnière, Gilles Maguet, XBRL Europe