LINKS FOR ACCESSING EACH ONLINE SESSION WILL BE SENT TO YOU AFTER REGISTRATION TO THE XBRL EUROPE DIGITAL WEEK, ONLINE CONFERENCE
In this session of the 18th of June in the afternoon numerous presentations on ESEF use cases will be given by members on subjects like smart analysis, audit, mapping. All the subjects the issuers, preparers, auditors, consultants do not dare to ask for, but are desperately looking for clear explanations.
ESEF USE CASES SESSION
GoToWebinar provided by XBRL Europe – 18th of June 2020, 14:00 CET
14:00 – 14:15 – Introduction on ESEF Use Cases
- Speakers: Elina Koskentalo (Co-chair SBR WG, XBRL Finland), Thomas Verdin (TESH Advice, XBRL UK) and Gilles Maguet (Chief Executive Officer XBRL Europe)
14:15 – 14:30 – Iris – Smart Analytics with ESEF Data – the future of digital reporting
- Speaker: K Balachandran
- Learn how structured data can be used by regulators, companies, investors and users of data for the purpose of governance and increased investor engagement and attention. See how rich structured data can be analysed for peer benchmarking, and how to leverage multiple European language labels for better user experience for regulators, investors and users of data across several EU countries.
14:35 – 14:50 – Alui – Key questions companies should be asking their proposed ESEF Vendor
- Speaker: Alan Trotman
- Is the solution ‘Cloud’ or ‘On-Premise’? How will your auditors review/audit the iXBRL tags applied by the solution?
14:55 – 15:10 – Bundesanzeiger – How the OAM can help issuers
- Speaker: Elsa Bergmann
- The ESEF Format – changes the preparation process of annual financial reports significantly – In order to meet the requirements, a technical solution is needed and must be chosen carefully
15:15 – 15:30 – Amelkis – iXBRL – How to keep the audit track with the accounting datas within ESEF
- Speaker: Nawfal Yassir
- Tagging is not the only main solutions to proceed with iXBRL files generation. Groups and companies can easily load accounting financial information and generate the iXBRL file through a simple mapping in order to keep a full and clear audit track and thus having a knowledge from where and how the information is built.
15:35 – 15:50 – Toppan Merrill – ESEF Inline XBRL Mandate
- Speaker: Bartek Czajka
- 5 Things to do this Summer to be Fully Prepared
15:55 – 16:10 – Invoke – How to find your way around ESEF implementation approaches ?
- Speaker: Antoine Bourdais
- A quality evaluation framework for ESEF solutions
16:15 – 16:30 – UBPartner – ESEF Mapping & Tagging in the Real World
- Speakers: Martin DeVille and David Bell
- A look at real world examples of accounts to be filed under ESEF and a detailed review of areas that raise questions
16:30 –16:40 – DataTracks – iXBRL Review
- Speaker: Pramodh Vittal
16:45 – Wrap-up – Gilles Maguet, XBRL Europe