ESEF / Digital Financial Reporting Hub
The European Single Electronic Format (ESEF) is the electronic reporting format in which issuers on EU regulated markets shall prepare their annual financial reports from 1st January 2020.
In response to the anticipated adoption of ESMA’s ESEF rules, XBRL Europe offers a ESEF Digital Hub.
This XBRL Europe Hub provides:
- webinars, free of charge for the attendees, on a range of topics and is considered as a key open source of knowledge for all stakeholders involved in the preparation and consumption of the new data that ESEF will generate.
- links to the ESEF taxonomy
- a list of software solutions and services for preparing or reading ESEF/iXBRL files.
Find more information on the European Single Electronic Format (ESEF) on the ESMA ESEF page.
And find also the Delegated Act published by the Commission (subject to the right of the European Parliament and of the Council to express objections, for a period of 3 months, renewable once) in the Register of Commission Documents.
What’s new on the hub?
The ESEF Digital Hub has been opened on 12 November 2018 by the XBRL Europe Community present at the XBRL International DataAmplified Conference in Dubai and has been regularly updated.
- ESMA Tutorials 1 &2 are online |
- PwC Webinar on Anchoring is available |
- Tools and Services List is up to date |
- ESEF Delegated Act by the Commission in linked |
Last change: 11.03.2019.