In response to the anticipated adoption of ESMA’s ESEF rules and the publication on 17 December 2018 by the EU Commission of the ESEF Delegated Act, XBRL Europe offers a ESEF Digital Hub with educative resources to understand the ESEF requirements and comply.
!!!! Visit it at ESEF.XBRL.EU !!!!
This hub provides :
- Webinars through a webinars program,
- a list of related tools and services,
- links to the draft taxonomy (including taxonomy viewer).
For the Webinars, if your organisation is interested to propose digital subject/content for the Hub, we encourage you to:
- read the Guidance and suggestions for content document available at this LINK
- fill the application form available at this LINK
- and send it to Gilles Maguet XBRL Europe Secretary General at this email ADDRESS.
Any organisation can make a proposal and membership of XBRL Europe or other XBRL organisations is not required (even if recommended!).