Webinars on ESEF
XBRL Europe ESEF Hub provides webinars, free of charge for the attendees, as a key open source of knowledge for all stakeholders involved in the preparation and consumption of the new data that ESEF will generate.
New on the Agenda
Find a first video tutorial published by ESMA (19.11.2018).
Stay tuned for more video tutorials and webinars about ESEF coming soon.
Additional life events and active discussions on ESEF can also be found on XBRL Europe general website and in the ESEF group of fizReg, online hub about Financial and Business Regulations (login required, free access by « creating an account »).
Please find hereunder webinars related to ESEF/iXBRL:
- Mapping & Taxonomy Extension for Preparers (by MerrillCorp)
- How to Support the Anchoring Guidance ? (by PwC)
- Impact of Inline XBRL (by Workiva)
- Using Artificial Intelligence to simplify ESEF (by CoreFiling)
- Instance Production & Review for Preparers (by DataTracks)
Register to get informed when new webinars are published.
The list will soon be completed, with more ESMA tutorials under preparation and webinars planned by XBRL Europe and it’s members.