More than 150 attendees joined the event.
Discover !!! the video about the 23rd XBRL Europe Day in Paris
Attendees got the latest news about ESEF/iXBRL, participated to XBRL Europe and XBRL International Working Groups and enjoyed a social dinner in a French Brasserie.
- Welcome words – Bertrand Peyret, ACPR Deputy Secretary General
- Resolution Reporting in XBRL – Jean-Philippe Bohy – ICT Officer Single Resolution Board SRB
- Towards a PoC for BIRD and XBRL? – Jean-Marc israel former director Statistics at ECB
- Why the ESG reporting is important to be made in XBRL? – Hugo von Meijenfeldt, Ministry of External Affairs of NL
- Reporting 3.0 in Luxembourg: Setting up of a Financial Reporting Hub – Marc hemmerling former XBRL Europe & Luxembourg Chair
- Esma update – Anna Sciortino – Policy Officer European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)
- AMF update – A NCA with ESEF – Anne Gillet – Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF)
- Field tests in Italy results – Eugenio Virguti – Secretary General XBRL Italy